TiHive Tech Featuring the Invisible
We are a high-tech start-up who recently began an amazing journey: We are building the next generation of vision technologies.
We disrupt an old-fashioned industry – the quality inspection world. We are developing a breakthrough product that will help textiles, leather, plastic, and composites producers qualify their products, using our imaging technology. We will do that by replacing X-Rays machines with our new vision technology that sees through materials, T-Rays.
What you’ll do
You will develop, train and optimise machine learning algorithms to be deployed in constrained environments (e.g. IoT nodes) or Cloud-based infrastructures, to transform raw data into valuable metrics and analytics. This includes:
· Development and maintenance of AI models and tools library including cloud services
· Specification and execution of large datasets collection campaigns.
· Assessment and integration of third-party AI Models.
· Clearly sharing results, limitations and improvements
· Improvement of team’s knowledge, processes and best practices
Requirements & skills
· 3+ years of relevant work experience as Data Scientist or as Machine Learning specialist.
· Programming knowledge (Python, C/C++ or C#)
· Advanced knowledge of mathematics, computer science, signal processing, image processing, statistical concepts.
· Good understanding of machine learning fundamentals and deep learning
· Tangible hands-on experience in image-based machine learning, ideally THz imaging,
· Experience in optimising and embedding machine learning algorithms in environments with constrained resources.
· Experience with Deep Learning (e.g. TensorFlow, PyTorch) and Image Processing frameworks (e.g. OpenCV).
· Experience in database management (e.g. NoSQL, MongoDB) is a plus.
· Strong analytical and synthesis capacity, excellent communication, and documentation skills.
· Eligible to work in EU.
· Master’s degree in Computer Science (or related field)
· Fluent in written and spoken English and French.
What we offer
· A welcoming and energetic environment built on passion, innovation, values, and collaboration. We strive on technology exploration to build awesome products. TiHive is a fun, international, creative and friendly team located in a dynamic start-up environment.
· Competitive Salary package including benefits
· Possibility of 50% public transport compensation
Participation au transport
Titre-restaurant / Panier
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: 45,000.00€ to 55,000.00€ /month
Data Engineering: 3 years (Required)
Temporarily due to COVID-19